Today marks a significant milestone for Irwin IP as we proudly celebrate our 10th anniversary!
Founded by Barry Irwin in 2014, Irwin IP has been litigating mission-critical, high-profile intellectual property and technology matters in federal courts across the country. Over the past decade, our journey has been defined by unwavering dedication and innovation. We are grateful for the trust and partnerships we’ve built with our clients, colleagues, and the communities we serve.
Thank you to our exceptional team for their hard work, commitment, and, most importantly, passion. Together, we’ve achieved remarkable milestones and shaped the success of Irwin IP. We look forward to many more years of serving our clients with the highest standards of professionalism and integrity.
During the last 10 years, Irwin IP has worked on and been involved in major litigation matters on behalf of its clients, including:
- Being the first firm in more than 6 years to successfully seek an en banc rehearing before the entire Federal Circuit and the first to have an en banc hearing granted in a design patent case in more than 16 years;
- An offensive patent infringement action, winning a $7.3 million jury verdict, and obtaining a permanent injunction protecting a $100-million-per-year product line;
- A $500 million, multi-patent infringement defense, winning a complete defense jury verdict
- Numerous expedited intellectual property litigation matters for industry leading gaming companies wherein preliminary injunctions and consent judgments have been obtained involving a diverse range of technology;
- Numerous successful copyright infringement matters for recording artists, photographers and sculptors wherein Irwin IP has enjoining unlawful distribution of infringing works.
Irwin IP specializes in mission-critical intellectual property and technology litigation, catering to a diverse client base, including Fortune 500 companies and innovative startups. Our expertise extends to enforcing and protecting intellectual property portfolios, ensuring our clients’ product lines, worth hundreds of millions annually, remain secure. Notably, we routinely, successfully litigate against the largest, most prestigious law firms representing the largest companies in the world on matters valued in the tens and hundreds of millions.